Thrustmaster T150 | Racing Game Wheel | Force Feedback | PC/PS3/PS4
- Official Racing Simulator for PS4 and PS3 (also compatible with PC); 1080 degree force feedback racing wheel; Built-in PS4/PS3 sliding switch; Realistic 11″/28 cm wheel; Large pedal set included
- PlayStation4-certified embedded software and PS4/PS3 sliding switch; Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the PS4 console; PS4/PS3 sliding switch for optimal compatibility on both systems
- 1080 degree force feedback base featuring Immersion Touch Sense technology; Drive system with adjustable force feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing (the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.)
- Realistic wheel with built-in official buttons for PlayStation4 (PS/SHARE/OPTIONS); Access social functions, switch between the game and the system, navigate through the console’s menus, etc
- Large, optimized pedal set; Pedals with wide foot rest; Each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted; Brake pedal with progressive resistance
- To know the procedure to claim warranty, please refer “Technical Specification”
From the manufacturer
T150 : IMMERSION AND REALISM IN RACING GAMES ON PS4 AND PC
Racing sim fans will love the wheel’s responsive and silent Force Feedback, for enhanced immersion in games — with sensations incredibly close to real-world conditions.
The T150 has been created with different types of drivers in mind: its ergonomic design and the range of technologies incorporated into the wheel make it totally adaptable to all racing game styles (Rally, F1, NASCAR, and even GT).
The wheel’s rim is 11 inches / 28 cm in diameter: this ensures complete versatility, making the T150 great for all racing game styles. Experience the thrills of different types of race tracks and circuits — intense F1 and Rally racing, and every kind of four-wheeled fun in between.
1080° WHEEL ROTATION
The wheel can make up to three full rotations, for an unprecedented level of control at every turn.
The wide-ranging rotation angle offered by the T150 (from 270° to 1080°) lets all virtual drivers be as precise as possible, in any type of race.
100% METAL SEQUENTIAL PADDLE SHIFTERS
The T150 features large sequential paddle shifters, crafted entirely of metal.
Similar to the paddle shifters found in very high-performance cars, their ergonomic design allows for excellent handling — with smooth and distinct gear shifting
HIGH-PERFORMANCE FORCE FEEDBACK
The Force Feedback incorporated into the T150 racing wheel is very adaptable, with a variety of power adjustment options. This highly-responsive Force Feedback on the wheel lets virtual drivers maneuver with all the precision they need to constantly improve their performance in games.
SILENT BELT-PULLEY SYSTEM
The belt-pulley Force Feedback system unique to the T150 represents the ultimate advantage provided by Thrustmaster racing wheels.
This system allows for channeling of sounds from the motor, while providing a feeling of smoothness — for intuitive control of Force Feedback power.
TH8A & T3PA – COMPATIBLE (sold separately)
The T150 is compatible with the TH8A, Thrustmaster’s 100% metal shifter and T3PA pedal set (sold separately)
The TH8A features a design inspired by the real-world automotive industry (with a detachable shift knob), and allows for two different shifting styles: H-pattern (7+1) or sequential (+/-).
Specification: Thrustmaster T150 | Racing Game Wheel | Force Feedback | PC/PS3/PS4